Warning: I may have used the ellipses … too many times.
- November is NaNoWriMo month … which scares a lot of people (me included), but there are many who love it.
- I haven’t participated for the past two years (my first time was in 2011), but I’m participating this year.
- It makes me nervous …
- I have to stay on top of my word count.
- I don’t work well under pressure … okay, maybe I do.
- Yikes! 1,667 words a day, for 30 days? I’m lucky to write that much in a week usually.
- NaNo not only scares me … it excites me.
- It doesn’t matter if what I write is crap, at least I’ve written something.
- Every word can be polished until it’s shiny later.
- There are always two sides to an argument …
Which brings me to my poll … do you participate in NaNo?
I’d love to also hear your thoughts in the comments 🙂
For the record, I think anything that encourages creativity is a good thing.
K. A. Last is the YA author of Fall For Me, Sacrifice and Immagica. She drinks lots of tea, is obsessed with Buffy, and loves all things pink. K. A. Last hangs out on Facebook or you can find her on twitter and Goodreads. She’s also been known to blog once in a while. And yes, she has cut all her hair off!